We have had to make a few changes to our regular routines in order to reduce exposure to COVID-19 for our guests and cleaning staff. Below are the details. Please contact us if you have any further questions
On the Outer Banks
- In general, if you are feeling unwell, please do not come to the Outer Banks. The Outer Banks Hospital is a very small critical access hospital with no ICU.
- If you develop symptoms: fever, shortness of breath, cough, flu-like symptoms, or changes in sense of taste or smell, please head home immediately.
- Please wear a mask in public spaces. If you are traveling out to stores or restaurants, you will be required to wear a mask.
Around the Atlantic Street Inn
- The shared kitchen and dining areas will be closed until further notice.
- Please make sure you are keeping a safe distance ( 6 feet ) from others in social areas, even outside.
- You are welcome to use the beach equipment, located under the house. Please wipe it down before and after use. There is a cleaning solution there to use; wait one minute after spraying before wiping down.
- Our cleaning staff will wipe down all shared space surfaces daily.
In Your Suite
- We are currently asking guests to bring their own linens and towels, in an effort to reduce exposure to our cleaning staff. Alternatively, you may request our linen package for an additional $75; you will be responsible for putting all linens into provided laundry bags before checkout.
- We ask that you spray your bathroom before check-out. There is a spray bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide solution in your bathroom to spray surfaces. Wait one minute after spraying before wiping down.
- DO NOT spray fabric/material with the hydrogen peroxide solution, as it will stain cloth.
Stay Safe and Enjoy the Beach!